What is OpenClinic project?
OpenClinic is an easy to use, open source, medical records system written in PHP. It has been mainly thougth for private clinics, surgeries and private doctors. It is platform independent and it has multilanguage architecture.
Currently, OpenClinic has the following options:
Use this option to manage your patient's medical records.
- Search, new, delete, edit
- Social Data
- Clinic History
- Problem Reports
Use this option to manage administrative options.
- Config settings
- Theme editor
- Staff members
- System Users
- Database Dumps
- Log Statistics
For OpenClinic <= 0.7:
For OpenClinic > 0.7:
- PHP5 >= 5.3.1 (incompatible with PHP4) compiled with MySQL support;
- MySQL > 5 (tested with 5.1 version)
Common requirements for all versions:
- A web server prepared to execute PHP code (like Apache);
- Web Environment
- Intended Audience
- Education, Healthcare industry
- GNU General Public License (GPL)
- English (all versions), Spanish (all versions), Bulgarian (from 0.3 to 0.5 version, both included), Dutch (0.6, 0.7 and 0.8 versions), Traditional Chinese (0.7 and 0.8 versions)
- Operating System
- OS Independent
- Programming Language
- Dynamic Content