Welcome to OpenClinic!
First of all, thanks a lot to download this software, I hope that you can enjoy it.
OpenClinic is free software, released under GNU GPL Licence version 2.0 (see LICENSE file for details).
OpenClinic is an easy to use, open source, medical records system written in PHP. It has been mainly thougth for private clinics, surgeries and private doctors. It is platform independent and it has multilanguage architecture.
Currently OpenClinic has the following options:
- Medical Records
Use this option to manage your patient's medical records.
- Search, new, delete, edit
- Social Data
- Clinic History
- Problem Reports
Use this option to manage administrative options.
- Config settings
- Theme editor
- Staff members
- System Users
- Database Dumps
- Log Statistics
- PHP5 >= 5.3.1 (incompatible with PHP4) compiled with MySQL support (tested with 5.3.1 and 5.3.6 versions);
- MySQL (tested with 5.1 version);
- a web server prepared to execute PHP code (recommended Apache);
For more details, see Install instructions.
- Environment: Web Environment
- Intended Audience: Education, Healthcare industry
- License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
- Natural Language: English, Spanish, Dutch, Traditional Chinese
- Operating System: OS Independent
- Programming Language: PHP
- Topic: Dynamic Content
OpenClinic offers multilingual support, so anyone who wants to contribute a language can create a new .po file (portable object) and enjoy his/her own language. Every language that it send to me will be included in the next release.
You can get the newest version at Sourceforge.
[jact] - Jose Antonio Chavarría <openclinic at gmail dot com>
- principal developer of OpenClinic project
- person in charge of OpenClinic's maintenance service since autumn 2002
- person in charge of the project Control y Seguimiento de Historias Clínicas: Diseño e implementación
[eco] - Emilio M. Cazcarra <eco3d at yahoo dot es>
- official beta-tester of OpenClinic project
- person in charge of the project Control y Seguimiento de Historias Clínicas: Diseño del sistema seguro
[pazoff] - Plamen Rumenov Vatev <pazoff at yahoo dot com>
- bulgarian (bg_BG) translator: 0.3, 0.4, 0.5 versions
[dirk] - Dirk De Naegel <dirk dot de dot naegel at scarlet dot be>
- dutch (nl_BE) translator: 0.6, 0.7, 0.8 versions
[senz] - Eric Tang <senzhk at gmail dot com>
- traditional chinese (zh_TW BIG5) translator: 0.7, 0.8 versions
Please, enjoy OpenClinic and remember that this is free GPL software and comes without any warranty and without technical support, so please don't email me asking how to make this or that, I'll ignore that type of emails.
PS: Please, excuse my English, I'm not a native speaker. Also, remember I receive too many emails, so I can't answer to all you, but for sure I'll read all emails I receive.